Thursday, April 06, 2006

The skin off his nose.

Look at that poor skinless nose. He's like Raggedy Andy. He was distracted on Sunday nite right before we were leaving the house for dinner. The big kids were playing ball in the street and he was totally mesmerized as he came down the front steps. I was ahead of him, and all the kids gasped and when I turned around he was completing his flip with a twist down the stairs. Don't you hate it when blood is coming out and you don't know from where? Luckily he didn't break his nose or knock his teeth out.

The next morning, he said "I'm gonna take my owie to school". So apparently sidewalk burns are really cool with the pre-school set. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! Sweet baboo - that delightful face should never be marred!! Love your description of the event, though - I can see it happening in my mind's eye. ~ Ruby's mom

12/6/06 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home