Monday, January 23, 2006

It's one of those days where most people are dumber than me. It is so frustrating. I'm only taking one class this semester and I submitted my drop/add form to my advisor so she could look at it for two seconds and then sign it. She called me and said she was forwarding it to the registrar's office. Yahoo, I thought everything was set. Then I got a voicemail on my cell from some unidentified woman from school who said I had a "hold" on my registration because I hadn't paid my tuition. Well, I'm on financial aid (who isn't? I don't understand these alien-freaks that can afford $2500 per class!) so yes, I damn well haven't paid tuition. The gov't takes care of that. But little what's-her-name doesn't leave her name or her number, so I'm left feeling like HUH? My advisor has no clue, but gives me two numbers to call, the second one picks up and says "Hmm, you're fine I've released the hold". I'm like, what? why was that so easy? and so hard? why was there a hold? why do I bother panicking over you people? So I said, "So do I have to re-submit my paperwork?" and she was like "oh, I don't know". Well, who does? "Oh, call the registrar's office, Okay. So I call and guess who answers? The actual what's her name and it's Bianca and she says "yes I called you" and I burst out into maniacal laughter and said "Why didn't you leave your name or phone number?!" She said, we just leave messages that say "registrar". I'm like, "do you realize that makes people like me turn psycho?"

She didn't really feel like chatting much after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home