Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stress eating

Few things make me happier than Peapod grocery delivery. I logged in at 5pm last nite, bought 200 bucks worth of chow by 5:30 and it was delivered this morning at 7:30. Genius.

I was shut-in the house last nite because I was waiting for Bolivar the tile guy who was supposed to show up at 4:30 to finish the backsplash. He stood me up. This bathroom situation has gone past ridiculous. My contractor likes to talk about energy fields and new-agey ways to put your influence out into the world. He has also mentioned that he has gone to a few spiritual workshops about talking to aliens....and that's something I don't even want to know more about. Anyway, I think i need to have a chat about his energy and where he's directing it and hey, maybe he can shoot some my way? Since we are a month past our deadline now. The saving grace in all this is that we have 1 other full bath and a powder room, so in terms of bathing, it's not that inconvenient. I'm just sick of it.

At least I have plenty of food to comfort me. I'm making potage parmentier tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home