Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's your birthday

I'm 35 today. I'm stuffed to the gills with carrot cake, and this sounds crazy, but i tasted the merest hint of what I think could be gorgonzola cheese in the frosting. Surprisingly it didn't hurt my enjoyment of my birthday cake. Now, could they have gotten their cheeses mixed? Or does that mean I'm going to wake up with food poisoning at 3 a.m.? Happy Barfday.

I had a lovely birthday. I got new clogs and the Julia Child french cookbook and I went to yoga. My husband painted our entire bedroom yesterday and my son sang me an abbreviated version of Happy Birthday, which included birthday wishes to himself. I watched Footloose on HBO. Kevin Bacon rules! Did you know that Sarah Jessica Parker is in that movie? She plays the main girl's best friend.

It was a relaxing, lazy fun day. Now, I just have to decide how I'm going to answer when impertinent people ask me my age.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Beamer!

15/1/06 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home